Friday, December 8, 2017

Awesome Gifts e-book by Eileen Hull

Hello Blogland, I am very excited to announce I have 3 projects in Eileen Hull's new e-book. This book is chock full of ideas from lots of different designers, including our Inspiration Team, all put together in one place for you. 

60+ Crafting projects to keep you going all year long!!! 

 There are over 60 stunning projects conveniently cataloged with blog linked tutorials included. If you made 1 a week can you image the collection you could have at the end of the year!!!! There is a special introductory price for the month of December of $9.97. That is less then .17cents a project!!! 

I hope you join in the fun!!! *If you buy through my link I get a small affiliate payment that helps me continue to educate & design. Thank you for your support! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...