Saturday, October 7, 2017

World Card Making with Darkroom Door Stamps

Welcome to World Card Making Day 2017!! I hope you join us on Topflight Stamps for our contest! There are many prizes to be won. There is also a sale going on- 20% off your entire order until Monday the code is WCMD20.


This is my card made using one of my favorite sets of stamps by Darkroom Door. I am not a card maker so I am kind of happy with this. Plus I love coffee! Here are the details for our shenanigans.


World Card making Day Contest
On Saturday, October 7 we will post a link on our blog and we encourage all our customers to post cards that they have created with stamps from our store. You can link as many cards as you would like. The link up will be open Saturday, October 7 through Friday, October 13 at midnight EST. Our winners will be announced on the blog Sunday, October 15. 

PRIZES
1 - Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
4 - Mystery Bags Full of Stamps - retail value at least $30
5 - $10 gift certificates to the Topflight Stamps Store

 Come on over & play!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...